- Boxes will be set up monthly
- A box will usually consist of 4
players, playing each other once during the month
- One point will be awarded for
each game won, and for each match won. Two points will be awarded
for playing all matches.
- In the case of a tie, the winner
is the winner of the head-to-head match. In a three way tie,
the winner is the player who allows the fewest points to the other
- Generally, the winner of each box
will move up one level, while the loser will move down a level.
The 2 remaining middle players remain in the same box for next
- Matches will be scheduled at a
mutually agreeable time by both players.
- Matches may be played at any time
during the month but must be completed and reported
by the last day of the month.
- Any player who fails to show for
a box match that has been mutually scheduled will be assessed a 3
point penalty from his overall box score. The box coordinator
will verify the 'no show' by speaking with both players involved.
The player who was present at the scheduled time will be allotted
3 points and the match will count as being played for that
- Players must complete at least
one of their matches to be automatically included in the next
- Players may enter or exit the
box league for the following month, by submitting a request
through the signup form on this website before the end of
the current month. This is the only sure way to enter or leave
the box league. Calling or sending an email to the league
administrator is not encouraged and may result in your request
"slipping through the cracks".
POSTING OF BOXES:
- Results of old boxes, along with
the new boxes will be posted on this web site during the first
week of each month.